Sunday, July 26, 2015

I'm in the 150s! 8 pounds from goal!

Yeah, I'll probably be posting more frequently on the lead up to my overseas vacation, being as I'm on leave from work now. I dreamed of being at goal when I go and today I am one step closer.

I am 71.8 kg (158.29 lb) this morning. That means I've lost 58.5 kg (128.97 lb) and have just 3.8 kg (8.36 lb) to go. Seriously? I'm in the 150s?! How freaking cool is that?!

I know I will continue to fluctuate and may not hit goal before I go but for now I am just going to bask in the glory that is the 150s. Have a fabulous day everyone, I know I will.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Anna! Well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's fantastic progress Anna!! I'm so pleased for you. You've had such determination and grit and it is great to see it pay off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anna!!!! I'm so happy for you. I found weight loss near goal to be slow going. I know you'll hang in there and power through. Kudos and safe travels. Well done. :) Karen P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully expect it to stop and even reverse but doesn't matter ... when I get back I will buckle down and get it done! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Congrats! Getting into a new 'decade' feels so powerful, doesn't it? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm clapping, cheering and even stamping by feet in celebration.

    Fantastic, many congratulations.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! Lol. Thanks. I can use more cheerleaders.

      Delete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!