Monday, July 13, 2015

Another small drop

It's been such a busy weekend, I didn't get a chance to check in until now. Then again there wasn't much to report this week. I did see one more small drop to 73.6 kg (162.26 lb) ... that brought me to 56.7 kg (125 lb exactly) lost to date when the dreaded monthly water weight struck again, so I'll just wait and see what next weekend brings.

Work is busy ... so much I want to get done before I go on seven weeks leave. It's a long time to be away so things keep popping up that I need to get done before I go. I sure can't wait! I suppose the time will fly by but I cannot wait to see friends and family I haven't seen in eight years. I have been wanting to go home for a few years now, can it be just a few weeks until I do just that?

It's been bitter cold and windy here lately, I almost feel like it's a Wisconsin winter! Soon I'll be going home to enjoy the end of summer and when I come back it'll be springtime. At least I get to miss one month of winter. I'll write more soon, it's late and I'm tired, I just wanted to check in quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna - good to read your post. A seven weeks leave is quite a nice long time and you must be getting so excited at the thought of seeing friends and family.

    Hope you have a good week.
    Well Done on your weight loss.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!