Friday, November 14, 2014

Another drop! Is the stall finally over?

Lord I hope so. This morning I saw 80.8 kg (178.13 lb) on the scale which is a loss of 1.3 kg (2.87 lb) from last week and brings my total to 49.5 kg (109.13 lb)! OMG the 50 kg milestone is so close ... then I'll be looking forward to getting out of the obese category next. That will be about the time I complete Milestone 10 of 12 in the Happy Scale app ... so there is nothing stopping me from getting to goal, despite the slow progress these last three months.

Every month or so I try on these clothes in the back of the closet. When my mom passed in 2006 her husband asked if there was anything I wanted from her wardrobe before he donated it to her favorite charity. I chose some comfy casual PJs that don't really look like PJs ... I remember her lounging around the house in them so they seemed very familiar. There was an oversized comfy Green Bay Packer sweatshirt (she was a huge fan) and three pair of jean shorts.

Other than the sweatshirt there was nothing that actually fit me at the time. But I loved those shorts. One pair was slightly larger than the other two but all are marked size 14. I think two are Liz Claiborne. Anyway in recent months I've been trying on that larger pair. Last time I could get them on but not comfortably and so I haven't tried again for a few weeks. Well today I have them on, snug but comfortable. Size 14. Me. Oh, and with them? A shirt I bought years ago in a size that was too small as incentive to lose weight and fit in it. Last time I tried it on it was also still too tight. Not today baby! It goes great with my new shorts! I'm feeling fabulous today.



8 comments:

  1. You look fantastic. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO look fantastic, and YAY YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Gwen, it sure feels good I must say. So happy to be moving down again.

      Delete
  3. Your weight loss is amazing and very inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marc, thanks ... it feels great to be moving down again. I'm very determined to reach goal ... and maintain. And when it comes to fitness, you are the inspiration my friend! :)

      Delete
  4. Fantastic and... your hair is looking so lovely (and natural).

    ReplyDelete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!