Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Still in Onederland and running again

I just realised I never gave the full stats for last week. I mentioned being at 90.4 kg (199.3 lb) and was so happy about Onederland I didn't come back with the weekly loss. Sorry about that, I guess I'm still floating on a cloud about getting below 200 pounds! This was a loss of 1.3 kg (2.87 lb) from the previous week and brings my total loss to 39.9 kg (87.96 lb) in 38 weeks. I think I can call that 40 kg / 88 lb lost, right?

I've been up early to get back into C25K training this week but it's so cold! It's more like Wisconsin fall weather than Australian, having been cold and windy since the weekend. I'd like to go back to running after work. It's not only been very cold but I feel like I'm lacking energy in the morning. I wanted to stop running both times this week, but I didn't. I'm so close to finishing the C25K training that I can't quit now! It would have all been for nothing. I've gotten through both runs so far this week, but from here on out I get NO walking breaks. Friday is 22 minutes running with no breaks.

Next week all three days it's 25 minutes each. The week after that 28 minutes. Then the training is over and I finish with 30 minutes or 5K. It hasn't gotten easier, in fact it feels harder these last couple of times. So Friday I'm going to go after work again, and probably for the rest of these long sessions. It will get dark quicker so I need to leave work promptly but I'll have more energy I think, and a better place to run. Anything that makes it easier to get through the next eight long runs is a good idea, I think. Wish me luck. I'm still slow as hell but I run. I loved this so I had to share ...

8 comments:

  1. Congrats for still being under 200 - what a milestone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny! And congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I remember dial-up! Lol. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. I love that shirt! I have seen it before and told DH I want one with that saying. As always my dear. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too, and it's true! At least towards the end of the run, I'm not too bad when I first start.

      Delete
  4. I love that caption .......

    Hey and well done

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete