Friday, January 24, 2014

Caprese Chicken and 3rd Turbo Jam

Another new recipe we tried this week, Caprese Chicken - suitable for Phase 2. This was really yummy and so easy to make!



I've completed my third Turbo Jam workout this week since it's still raining out. I alternated between the three Cardio Party mixes, and tonight's was the most challenging. Not because it was a difficult workout per se, but because the choreography was difficult to follow in this one. And it's a shame, because it could really be a very good workout if it wasn't so confusing at times.

Anyway, that's three Turbo Jams and I'm feeling it in my sides, my abs, my arms and … heck everywhere really. They say it may rain again tomorrow but then it should be lovely Sunday and Monday for the long holiday weekend (Australia Day). I hope so, I'd like to get out for a nice walk/jog this week.  Fingers crossed!

6 comments:

  1. Those Turbo Jam workouts look very intense, but the people seem to be having lots of fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fun, Marc ... until she confuses me with tricky choreography! Lol they're a great workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to try new dishes and this one looks so good. One of my weaknesses is falling into a rut, getting bored with the same thing over and over, and then eating something I shouldn't because it is right there in front of me. I like the exercise videos by "The Firm" - they use weights with cardio and are very effective. You might check them out. I have several of them. The instructor whose first name is Stephanie is the best one of the ones I have done. You are doing so well. Stay positive and keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember decades ago when I had to learn the choreography to Jane Fonda's dance video. Eventually, though, not only did I learn it, but I memorized every single word she (and her fellow dancers) uttered during and to each other in that hour long video. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally uncoordinated - one reason I hated the old video workouts. I'd just get so frustrated that I couldn't do the moves!! I seem to manage walking in a straight line though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to more 'Turbo Jam' and a super long holiday weekend for you.

    Enjoy ......

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!