Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Inspiration from another successful Pooner!

I love finding inspirational weight loss stories in general, but when they have made their transformation on the Dr Poon diet I'm following, that's even more exciting. Patty's post, "The Tale of my Year of Change" tells her story with incredible before and after photos. Check it out, she started at the same weight as me, and in just seven months she's down 100 pounds. Amazing!

Hers is not a weight loss blog, so unfortunately you won't read about her struggles along the way, but I'm in awe of her fabulous transformation. Way to go, and I hope to follow in your footsteps!

1 comment:

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!